"Baby's First Bible" Tommy Nelson
A classic gift to welcome a new arrival, this keepsake Bible includes places to record memories and baby’s milestones. Parents will love personalizing baby’s first Bible as they celebrate their faith and their new blessing.
Every infant is a gift from God, and this special Bible memento will help families treasure their infant’s new life as they sow seeds of faith for the future. It’s a perfect gift to say “congratulations” at baby showers, births, baby dedications, christenings, and first Easters.
This keepsake Bible includes the complete KJV Scriptures along with beautiful illustrations. It features a record section for entering the special events in a baby’s life, including birth record, family tree, baby’s first questions about God, a photo page where baby’s picture can be attached, and much more.
- The full text of the best-selling King James Version
- Presentation page is a special place to record a memory or note
- Area to place a baby picture and record memorable events
- Articles providing an understanding of Jesus’ life and what it would be like to be a child during biblical times
- Full-color cover illustrations and artwork depicting important Bible events to help children grow in their understanding of Scripture
- Dictionary and concordance allows your child to look up any word’s definition as well as its occurrences throughout the Bible
- Bible text set in clear and readable 7.5-point type size
- Box to easily wrap and present as a gift
Books/ Bible/ Children